Ground Zero

Getting to know the school is always the exciting part of going to a new school. Going to a school that incorporates within an innovative learning environment is a huge step from working at a traditional single celled classroom type school. 

 'Guarantee every learner engages in innovativepersonalised world class learning.' 
This is a school value that can be unpacked in many different ways to provide the best learning opportunities for all learners.



Today, I have been going around different 'habitats' to see how each learning space is used for the learners' learning needs. Ormiston has many innovative learning spaces such as learning habitats, multi space, my space, meeting space, Te Manawa (library), media space, and maker space

Our Innovative Learning Spaces

I have been around all the habitats, have met and talked to most of the learning coaches and educators in this school. I am very exciting to start my teaching career at this school as a First Yr BT and I hope to learn a lot and achieve my professional goals as an educator at this school. 

Comments